A simple pricing structure applies; the accommodation can be booked for sole use by a large group or per person basis as a last minute booking.
Sole use of the Centre at a weekend costs £400 per night (minimum of two nights) regardless of how many there are in your group up to the maximum of 24. Mid-week the cost is £300 per night.
Bookings for small groups of 10 and above, on a last minute basis, within one week of the booking date, will cost £17.00 per person per night. When booked on this basis groups must expect that they will be allocated bedrooms to the best fit for their group, and that they will be sharing the rest of the facilities with other visitors.
The showers, central heating, gas and electricity are all included in the price.
A deposit of 25% of the total fee is required to confirm the booking, with the balance of the total fee to be paid one month before the arrival date. Deposits are non-refundable. A nominal Damage Deposit of £200 will also be required to be paid, however this will be returned if no damage occurs. For bookings made less than one month before the arrival date the full payment is required on booking.
Please send the deposit and other payments via BACS providing the booking start date reference to:
Account Name: Peter Jones & Ann Jones
Sort Code: 40-18-36
Account Number: 31598287
For alternative payment methods please contact us via email.
If you have to cancel your booking within three weeks of your intended arrival you will be charged at 50% unless we can re-book your place.
All cancellations made within one week will be charged at 100% unless we can re-book your place.
If we are required to cancel your booking due to exceptional circumstances a full refund will be made.
Conditions of Use
- NO SMOKING is allowed in the Centre nor are any naked flames and candles for safety reasons.
- NO DOG’S are allowed due to the area being used by young children close proximity to the common.
- The Centre is located adjacent to a working farm and common and request that visitors do not try to feed the sheep, horses nor cattle.
- Bookings commence at 16.00 on arrival day and should be vacated by 11.00 on departure day.
- Upon vacation of the Centre, please leave it clean and tidy and inform us of any damages or breakages. Cleaning materials are provided. Boots and wet/muddy clothing should be washed and dried off in the drying room of the Centre.
- All refuse is to be sorted in accordance with the instructions located in the kitchen with the appropriate supplied bags. Incorrect refuse sorting may be charged.
- All damages are to be paid for.
- If other visitors are at the Centre then to the benefit of others it is expected that you will keep the place reasonably tidy, wash up and put your own gear away as you go along and clear your own litter into the bins provided. Please leave the kitchen and toilet areas as you would wish to find them and do not disturb bunks other than your own.
We accept no liability for death or injury to any persons, nor for the loss or damage to personal property or equipment, including vehicles. Nor do we accept responsibility for loss or expense incurred due to delays or changes in travel services, or due to sickness, or because of weather, or for any other reason.
In your own interests you are strongly recommended to take out adequate insurance cover against personal injury, loss and breakage of personal property and equipment, and any cancellations.
Booking of the Centre indicates acceptance of these conditions.